Whether you are new to validation or an experienced pro, our software validation training courses and webinars will give you the insight, tools, and techniques that you need for validation success.
Our computer system validation experts have developed educational courses and webinars to help you apply the FDA, ICH, and Eudralex risk-based validation concepts to your projects. This allows you to maximize the impact of your compliance and quality efforts. Our courses also incorporate industry standards and best practices, such as those found in PIC/S and GAMP.
- Computer System Validation Boot Camp®
- Computer System Validation for Cloud and COTS Applications-Live E-Learning
- Introduction to Computer System Validation–Live E-Learning
- Computer System Validation Basics
- Fundamentals of 21 CFR Part 11
- Cloud and SaaS in GxP
- Spreadsheet Validation
- Annex 11 Introduction
- Software Quality Regulatory Trends
- Risk Based Approach to Software Quality & Validation
- Preparing for a Software Quality Audit
- Auditing Software Vendors
About Our Software Validation Curriculum
Our computer system validation training program offers several options to meet your needs:
- Online Class. In just 2 afternoons, you can gain awareness of the essential elements of computer system validation, including 21 CFR Part 11, by attending our Introduction to Computer System Validation class.
- Professional Seminars. The 3-day, live e-learning, Computer System Validation for Cloud and COTS Applications mixes instructor lectures with real-world examples. You leave with the knowledge and understanding of CSV processes, deliverables, and regulatory expectations needed to lead projects for validation of purchased systems.
- Hands-On Learning. Our 4 ½ day Computer System Validation Boot Camp® focuses on building expertise and critical thinking skills in computer system validation through immersion in the regulations, focused class activities, and hands-on practice authoring validation documents.
- Free Webinars. Enhance your skills without leaving your office. We know there is often a lack of training funds or time in your schedule to attend full days of training. So we've developed a suite of 60-90 minute free webinars, covering current software validation and quality assurance topics.